Thinking about moving or retiring?
We can help you phase out of your accounting or tax practice?
Established in 1989, Claremont Management provides complete accounting, tax planning and tax preparation services to businesses, individuals, estates and trusts.
If you are you considering selling or merging your firm, I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you. As an enrolled agent accounting and tax service located in Arlington Heights, Illinois, we would like to grow our firm through an acquisition. We are interested in acquiring a practice or portions of a practice with not more than $150,000 in annual gross billings.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- A sole practitioner or with one or more employees located in the west or northwest suburbs of Chicago
- Generating annual fees from $50,000 to $150,000
- Seeking an exit strategy that will maximize their sale benefits
About our firm:
- We were established in 1989 and have been in the same location since inception
- We specialize in providing personalized professional tax and accounting services to our clients
- Our goal is to help our clients grow their business while paying the minimum amount of taxes
We understand that you have spent a lot of time and hard work building your practice and you have commitments to both your staff and clients. We can help ease the transition process by re-hiring key staff and allowing you to phase out of your practice over a period of time if that is your preference – all while eliminating your current overhead. Our goal is to make this a "win-win" situation for all concerned.
Have other questions or concerns? We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss this matter further. It would also provide you with an opportunity to learn more about our practice. To set up a meeting at your convenience, please call me in strict confidence at (847) 398-7010.
I look forward to hearing from you.
John A. Cencig
Claremont Management Corp.
P.S. If you are not interested in selling or merging your own practice, but know of a colleague who is; we would be happy to extend a finder's fee to compensate you for your time in putting us in touch with a firm we are able to successfully acquire. Please feel free to ask me about this process as well.
Ready to discuss?
Please call John Cencig at (847) 398-7010 or submit our web form below. Rest assured, your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidence.