Does Your Company Use QuickBooks?
Claremont Management offers complete support for our clients who use QuickBooks to keep their books. We can assist as much as is needed; whether a monthly basis on processes such as bank reconciliations or review the file at year end.
Claremont will even come out to your place of business to review your QuickBooks file. You are also able to email your file to us for review at our office in most cases. For simpler questions, assistance and direction can be given over the telephone.
Maria V. Huja, EA, of Claremont Management is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and QuickBooks Online Advance Certified. Subscribe to QuickBooks through Claremont and save. We can also help you obtain the desktop version at a wholesale price.
Quickbooks and Tax Preparation
Claremont Management is proficient with QuickBooks and able to assist in many ways including:
INITIAL SET UP OF NEW COMPANY FILE
- Completion of ‘Easy step Interview’ screens
- Set up of Chart of Accounts, Item Lists, Employee Lists, etc.
- Back up procedures
PROVIDING ASSISTANCE WITH DATA ENTRY PROCESSES
- Can give click-by-click directions
- Can offer suggestions on how to complete particular tasks that will allow you to best benefit from the software and reports
PROVIDING ASSISTANCE WITH DATA ENTRY ERRORS
- Can correct prior year or current year problems
- Can review the allocations of income and expenses and re-categorize any incorrect allocations
PROVIDING YEAR-END ASSISTANCE
- Review financial statements including proving all balances on Balance sheet and checking proper reporting on Profit & Loss statement
- Prepare and enter an necessary manual adjusting journal entries
Claremont Management Corp. is an accounting and tax preparation service based in Rolling Meadows, IL. We welcome new clients and offer competitive rates.
Ready to get started?
Give us a call today at (847) 398-7010 or submit the form below to schedule your free consultation.